Review of the most unique pair of shoes that I own

09:38:00

Hey, cuties! Welcome back to my blog, I hope you are all doing well. If you are on my blog for the first time I wish you very warm welcome. Todays’s post is going to be another Jeffrey Campbell review. If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw that I bought the second pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes that I really wanted. 

Ćao, slatkiši! Dobrodošli nazad na moj blog, nadam se da ste svi dobro. Jako ste na mom blogu po prvi put želim vam najtopliju dobrodošlicu. U današnjem postu ću odraditi još jednu Jeffrey Campbell recenziju. ko me pratite na instagramu verovatno ste videli da sam uzela još jedan par Jeffrey Cmapbell cipela koje sam želela jako dugo. 




Pair that I bought is called Holy Cross and they have a very interesting look and unique shape. They also have studded cross on the back and like I said very unique look.

When I first saw this pair of shoes it was in London bask in 2013, I really wanted to buy them back then, but they were over the top expensive, I thought that price is gonna go down, but I totally forgot about them. When I remembered that I want them they were discontinued. I guess luck is on my side cause I found them in my size in amazing condition.

Par koi sam ja cupola se love Holy Cross ( Sveti Erst) i oval par cipela ima jako zanimljiv i unikatan oblik. Takodje kao što možete zaključiti ciple imaju krst napravljen od nitni koji daje jako unikatan izgled.

Prvi put sam ove cipele videla u Londonu 2013 godine i od tada ih želim, ali s obzirom da sma imala 18 godina i da mi budžet nije bio toliko veliki ipak sam ih zaobišla pošto sam verovala da će im opasti cena. Kada sam se napokon setila da postoje više nisu bile u prodaji, ali izgleda da je sreća na mojoj strani s obzirom da sma ih pronašla u svojoj veličini po jako povjnoj ceni i u savršenom stanju.





What people always ask me is how can you walk in those shoes? Believe me or not answer is easier than some pair of flats that I own. they just look uncomfortable to walk and wear, but in reality, they are super duper comfortable. The only thing about them is that you can’t really lean back while wearing them otherwise you will fall, but in the ned they are perfection.

Pitanje koje najčešće dobijem u vezi ovih cipela je kako mogu da hodam u njima? Verovali ili ne ali ove cipele su udobnije od pojedinih patika koje imam. One smo izgledaju neudobno, ali su zapravo jako jako udobne za razliku od ostalih cipela. Jedina stvar u vezi njih je što ne mozzete bas da nagazite pozadi pošto ćete pasti, ali osim toga ove cipele su savršenstvo.





That’s all for this post cuties! I hope you enjoyed leave a comment and tell me do you like shoes like these? 


To je sve za ovaj psot slatkiši! Nadam se da ste uživali, ostavite momentar i recite mi da li volite neobične cipele? 

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19540763/?claim=avcyu4x3umg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Imaju jako interesantan izgled i jako mi se svidja oblik!Drago mi je sto ti se svidja nesto drugacije i sto nije uglavnom vidjeno :) Zapratila sam tvoj blog,nadam se da ces uzvratiti na mom :)

    Novi post:

    http://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-zulu-palette-by-juvias-place.html

    ОдговориИзбриши

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram