My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

07:27:00

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a CHANEL item. When it comes to my experience at Chanel I must say that the staff at Barcelona store are very very very nice I was actually very surprised that the stuff in the store was so nice they actually offered me coffee and water and everything so that’s definitely a five-star experience from the staff. The item that I chose is called classic cardholder it can also be a valid so technically if my eyes that’s a small Violet and I chose it because I wanted a small wallet for a while and I actually saved enough money and this summer was very special to me because I got my first apartment and everything and I wanted to let’s say two crowns my summer and all of the experience and it was my first time doing internship abroad so it was the perfect time to buy my first Chanel product. It will be nice if you can go to my YouTube channel and watch the unboxing. While the price for this item was €500 I know this item used to be around €400 but actually, the prices went up and this is actually the new were model that has a pocket in the back while the older model doesn’t have any pockets at the back. I chose caviar leather because as you probably know caviar leather is much more durable and of course I’m going to wear this item it’s not going to be on the shelf or some drawers, so caviar was better for me. The color they chose is actually it might look black but actually on a certain light especially natural light, it’s actually navy very dark blue with gold hardware I think it’s absolutely beautiful because the gold actually complements the dark navy color perfectly. The size is absolutely perfect but it might look small at first but actually there are three compartments very can put your cards cash even some coins and there’s a bucket in the back in that pocket I actually keep the authenticity card because it’s very nice to have the authenticity card with you especially if you are traveling in Europe because you feel like enter let’s say certain stores they might ask you to present the authenticity card so so it’s the best to always have it with you. When it comes to quality I must say Chanel for me personally it’s number one wind comes to leather quality The leather is very nice very smooth it actually has a really really nice smell I couldn’t believe it has such a nice smell actually that smell is so nice the text Shirley now all of my bags very caring that this small little while it actually smells so nice so that’s one big plus for me because I love when staff smell nice . In the end I’m very happy with my purchase Dino the price is high but like I said this is a luxury not a necessity I mean if you don’t have money for this wallet or any luxury item that absolute absolutely OK you don’t need to buy this and nobody is pressuring you to buy this if you’re happy with your two-dollar wallet or $20 vase or maybe €3000 wallet that’s absolutely up to you I love luxury items I don’t splurge and luxury items that often and I noted that this wallet is going to last a very very very very long time so I’m not definitely not going to regret this purchase and also has a very sentimental value because this is my first Chanel item or like they say you’re waiting into Chanel so like I said before I’m very very happy with my purchase. So, guys, that’s everything for this post I hope you enjoyed don’t forget to watch my unboxing on my YouTube channel and leave a comment and tell me would you buy this Chanel item and have you ever bought something from Chanel?






You Might Also Like

1 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram