My experience buying Jo Malone London

06:59:00

Hey everyone! In today's post, I'm sharing the experience that I had in Jo Malone. It was my first time buying Jo Malone products. I bought my products in Barcelona in Jo Malone store at this address Rambla de Catalunya, 77, 08007 Barcelona. At the door, I was greeted by a very nice sales associate.  She asked me what kind of scents I love and she showed me a few products that I would like. I ended up buying five products. I bought body lotion, shower oil, two solid fragrances and case for solid fragrances.

Body lotion that I choose in scent red rose which is a very rich rose smell. Most of the people don t like this smell because it reminds them of an old lady smell, but I absolutely adore the rich smell of roses. 

Shower oil that I bought is in blackberry & bay which is a very fresh scent that is not as overpowering as the body lotion. I love it because it doesn't dry out your skin and leaves a very nice scent that lasts a long time.

I choose two different solid fragrances in scents Lime, Basil & Mandarin and the other one is in scent  Honeysuckle & Davana. I chose Lime, Basil & Mandarin because it is a fresh scent that is not too heavy perfect for the day time while Honeysuckle is a very very sweet scent that Is perfect for the night. Of course, they come in a nice case ( that you have to buy separately). I adore it's so simple and elegant fits perfectly in your pocket, bag in your day to day life and you can carry it on the plane which is perfect because you don't have to carry full-size bottle perfume with you. 

There is a new video on my youtube channel where I'm unboxing my Jo Malone purch§ases. You can go and see all the products that I talked about in this post on my youtube channel. You can also, subscribe if you want to XOXO 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram