Flower power phone cases

10:04:00

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I hope you are doing well. In today's post, I’m going to show you mini haul from an amazing website called Velvet Cavair. I already talked about how much their phone cases are amazing so you can check out those post if you are interested in prices etc. 

Zdravo svima i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog. Nadam se da ste svi dobro. U današnjem oostu ću uraditi mini haul sa vebsajta Velvet Caviar. Već sam pročala o tome koliko volim njihove maske i ako vas interesuju neke dodatne informacije možete te postove pronaći na mom blogu. 






This time I decided to get their classic protective cases. I’m now in the phase where I like some thinner cases and these are perfect. The main reason why I bought these cases because they have flowers especially roses. I love roses and also they look very retro very let’s say, Lana Del Rey. 

Ovog puta sam se odlučila za klasične maske. Trebutno sam u fazi kada mi se dopadaju jako tanke maske i ove maske su savršene. Glavni razlog zbog kog sam kupila ove maske jeste to što imaju na sebi cveće pogotovo ruže. Ja obožavam ruže i dopada mo se što imaju retro vajb veoma Lana Del Rey vajb.







Also, I bought rings so that you can easier hold your phone and I must say they are not like popsockets but they are surely useful. They have a variety of different rings on their website so check out their website.

Takodje sam kupila i dva ‘prstena’ tako da mogu lakše da držim telefon. Nisu baš kao popsocket, ali su jako korisni. Imaju razne dezene koje možete videti na njihovom sajtu.



That’s all for this post cuties, I hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment and tell me your favorite phone case brand? 


To je sve za ovaj post slatkiši, nadam se da vam se dopao. Ostavite mi komentar i recite mi vaš omiljeni brend maski za telefon? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram