The slimmest & most protective phone case that you can buy

05:01:00

Phone cases. Nowadays they are everywhere and for every single phone model. I remember when phone cases just showed up on the market along with new iPhones. I remember when I purchased my first phone case minutes after I bought new iPhone, it was in 2012 and the market for phone cases was just booming. Since that phone cases business exploded and nowadays they are everywhere and with different price tags. You can choose from simple 3 dollar case to designer  5000 dollar case ( a.ka. Louis Vuitton eyetrunk crocodile phone case). I can surely say that I love phone cases and over the years I spent money on a lot of cases. I tried every single case from 3 dollars eBay 3D phone cases to Lumee duo selfie case.

Today I'm writing about a brand that is very interesting and that is Casetify. I remember when iPhone X came out that Facebook was showing me a lot of sponsored content for the casetify phone cases, but I didn't pay too much attention at the time cause I was still mostly wearing 3D big phone case that covered your whole phone. Last year something changed I guess it was about time to happen, I just stopped wearing 3D phone cases and invested in some good known brands like Lumee, Velvet Caviar, Tech 21.

One day I was watching grav3yard girls youtube video where she showed her phone cases and most of them were from casetify. It didn't take me long enough to go on the website and see what they offer. I decided to get there impact phone case which is their most protective phone case that they offer. The one that I choose has a crystal ball and it's cute and has witchy vibes and goes perfectly with my aesthetic. To be honest, I didn't expect to be wowed, but I was very wrong. The phone cases are very beautiful elegant thin yet super protective.



The most important part is, of course, the quality and believe when I say these cases are at the top. They are expensive? Yes, they are I paid 50 dollars for mine, but I'm not sorry because the price is equal to quality. Also, the presentation is amazing you get a cute little box with your phone case and they are very fast when it comes to shipping.

If you are not a fan of impact phone case casetify also offers neon sand case, glitter case, grip case and much more. Also, you can design your own phone case or choose from many amazing designs that are available on their website. Besides phone cases, they have also cases for MacBooks, ipads and apple watch bands. Also, they have phone cases for most galaxy phones which are also amazing.




I did a little unboxing video on my youtube channel to better show you how cute this phone case is so if you would like you can check out my youtube channel and subscribe if you want, because I'm planning to post much more on my youtube channel and you can always request if you want to see certain type of video.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram