Netflix shows you should watch now

08:06:00

What to watch? That is the question that I ask my self almost every single day. There are so many movies and tv shows today and sometimes I spend 30 min just browsing what I want to watch and in the end, I forget most of the movies and tv shows that I want to see. Luckily for me, I discovered Netflix. I mean I knew about Netflix, but the idea of paying for watching tv shows and movies was always pass for me. Everything changed at the end of October. I was looking for a new release show that I couldn't find anywhere, Netflix only had that show, so I decided to get a free trial. 

I realized how much I was missing actually. I organized and saved everything I want to watch and I entered into the world of the most interesting shows. Today I'm going to write about my three favorite Netflix shows that you should watch like right now if you are looking for something new to watch. The genre that I choose for today is on the horror\thriller side because I mostly nowadays watch horror tv shows and movies. Of course, I'm not going to spoil anything this is just opinion on these amazing tv shows. 




First, show that you should watch is called 'YOU' I remember that I saw a trailer for this show at summer and I was blown away, but unfortunately, the show came out on December 26th. I forgot about it until I logged into my Netflix account and saw YOU on my homepage. I finished this show in 1,5 days. After finishing this show my jaw dropped to the floor and you will see the way. The show is about guy from New York that is working in a library. He seems like normal down to earth guy that you would wanna date etc. There is a huge twist actually and you will finally realize not to judge a book by its cover.



Second, show that you should watch is ' The Haunting of Hill House' If you really like horror movies and tv shows buckle up because this tv show is amazing to ride. I watched it two times already and I'm going to watch it for the third time it's that good. The show has 10 episodes so it's easy and fast to watch. After watching this show you will question every single little noise that you hear. Also. main characters are amazing I loved every single one of them, I think you will love them too. 



Last, but not least my all time favorite Netflix show that I'm going to watch at least two more times is ( drum roll please) 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' This no surprise if you ask me. If you follow me on my social media you know how much I love Sabrina and anything that has to do with witches,  So this is no surprise why this s my all time favorite show. Get your coffee and snack ready while Sabrina Spellman takes you through the Path of Night. I loved and watched every single Sabrina,  but this is on top of my list. Also, you will love every single character in her too. The cast for this show is young and amazing.



So that is all for this post. I hope you enjoyed, leave a comment and tell me your current favorite tv show that you are watching.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram