Travel Tips & Tricks ( How to pack carry on suitcase )

13:50:00

Packing. Always stressful and most of us always leave it for the last minute and in the ned, we forget most of the stuff that we want to bring or simply we bring too much and our suitcases are always overweight and we have to unpack and it's hell. 



In today's post, I'm going to give you some of my best tips when it comes to packing for a short holiday. If you follow me on Instagram you know that I spent a few days in Paris and this time I challenged my self to only bring a carry on suitcase instead of checking ina big suitcase. 

I must say it worked amazingly. First, of all, I saved money while purchasing my ticket and second of all You go much faster through the airport.  

These are my best tips when it comes to packing for a short trip. 

1. Plan in advance. Plan at least five or seven days before your trip. Also, don't forget to check the weather for your destination so that you know what to pack. If you have trouble choosing outfit what I like to do is go through my old Instagram and Facebook photos to see some of the outfits that I was wearing and to get inspired. 

2. Pack only one pair of shoes. You don't need three or four pair of shoes for such a short period of time. I always combine my airport outfit with my other outfits so that I can switch easily for any occasion. I also, do that when it comes to shoes because shoes can use up too much space in the suitcase.

3. Bring only small bottles of cosmetics products. You know that there are regulations when it comes to liquids on board. What I love to do is purchase small lotions and shower gels so that I can save them when I use them and put my shampoo conditioner and body wash into them and of course face wash and everything else that I use. That is also great when it comes to makeup. You don't need three or four pallets ten foundations etc. One great tip is to bring makeup that you are wearing the day you travel and add let's say two more lipsticks so that you have lipsticks for every occasion. If you don't wear makeup when you travel plan where are you going to go and what are you going to see and how much are you gonna be out and where so that you have a base for makeup that you want to bring,

5. I love to pack my underwear and socks into small zip bags because I save space that way or one other tip is to put them into your shoes and you'll have more space that way.

6. Before you start packing fold every single piece of clothing and put it on the bed, floor etc. Choose an outfit that you are going to wear at the airport and removie it. If you think you'll oerpack take a few pieces out.

7. You are ready to pack! Also, I did how to pack your carry on suticase on my youtbe channel it would be great if you could check it out and I hope that this post was helpful. Also, have a nice trip xoxo Alexis.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram