Travel Tips & Tricks How to pack carry on bag

09:33:00



Hello everyone and welcome back. In today’s post I’ sharing a few tips on how to pack a  carry on bag. Like packing suitcase you can always overpack a carry on bag and you should be careful because some airlines even weigh your carry on bag. Limit for most companies is 4 kg. 

I usually choose a tote bag for my carry on bag, but you can also use a backpack or any other bag. 



Before you pack your carry on bag you should put everything that you need only essentials! 

That includes a laptop, chargers, passport, snack, earphones, documents, wallet...

The best tip is to use smaller bags so that everything is neat and organized. 
Put your charges in one so that everything is organized and you don’t have charges all over your bag. 
 Put your documents and passport in another so that all of your documents can be at your fingertips. 
Put only essential cosmetics in my case that os powder and lipstick because I always get oily no matter how long my flight is. 

The rest is easy when I pack I usually put my laptop first, and all of the other mini bags. In the end, I always put a snack and book if I feel like reading. 

That’s all for this post. Tune in this Saturday for my final travel tip post and that is how to pack a cosmetic bag. 

Also, don’t forget to check out my new video XOXO 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram