Paris Haul Beauty, Fashion, Tech

17:19:00



Hey, cuties! Welcome back to my blog, I hope you are all doing well. In today’s short post I’m going to show you everything that I bought while I was in Paris. Most of the stuff that I bought are beauty related and some of them are gifts. 

When it comes to fashion I bought two items. A sweatshirt and sweater. I chose sweatshirt because I love The Devil Wears Prada it’s one of my favorite movies ever. 

As a present, I got Fenty beauty palette makeup forever primer and foundation and beautiful lipstick.

In sephora, I bought hand scrub and lip scrub and hand cream and lip balm. Also, I bought my favorite moisturizer by tony moly. 

At the end at duty-free, I bought the body shop body yogurts and I must say they are amazing and also I bought body butter. Last, thing that I bought is set of little perfumes by paco rabbane and I’ll say don’t buy this its scam it’s not worth it. For the price of 50€, you can buy smaller perfume of 30ml. In this set, you get four-five mil bottles not worth if you ask me. 














You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram