Wine & Dine on 56th floor in Paris

04:03:00



    Photo credit: Ciel de Paris facebook page. 

If you are a big fine of fine dining and atmosphere and you want a view while enjoying your meal I can highly recommend you Ciel de Paris. 

At first, I thought that this restaurant is overrated, but as soon as I arrived after 5 min I changed my mind. The restaurant is on the 56th floor and has the most beautiful view of Paris. Everyone is super nice which is to be expected. When it comes to food it’s the most delicious and fresh food. It’s a bit pricey. But trust me it’s worth every cent. I will definitely go again when I’m in Paris. 

Like I said the selling points of this restaurant is the view of Paris and Eiffel tower and the fresh delicious organic food. If you want to treat your self or you are looking to celebrate an anniversary it’s the best restaurant to go to. Sure prices a bit high, but remember it’s not bad to treat yourself once in a while. 


















<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19969343/?claim=skgtq2t3eqa">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram