Alexandar cosmetics haul No5

12:05:00

Hey cutie how are you today? Today's post is going to be another Alexandar cosmetics haul. You know that time when you are bored at 2am at night , and you look whats new on websites , and you just add stuff in cart and order. That happens to me a lot. 
Sometimes I forget that I ordered stuff, and when package arrived I am like what? But stuff that I bought on Alexander website I really really needed.



I got two makeup organizers, because I moved (again). In my new apartment I have limited space for make up so I thought that it would be nice to buy organizers for my makeup. And it turned out perfect I changed my mini vanity a few times but okay I am very happy how everything turned out, and also my apartment is pretty modern so nice organizers are a plus. And also they were pretty affordable. First one I paid around 2490 I believe, and I keep my everyday make up in that organizer stuff that I absolutely love. In smaller one I keep my high end stuff like CHANEL, YSL, DIOR, GUERLAIN. But mostly it's CHANEL ofc. Almost forgot price of smaller organizer is only 690 rsd.







I only got two lip glosses. I got one clear because I really like clear lip glosses especially when I am wearing like really dry lipstick in stead of lip balm I like to add bit of clear lipgloss to make my lips hydrated. Another one is in shade smokey look its orange/brown shade its perfect for summer, but also can be worn in autumn. Also they were on sale for 237 rsd only so that s great deal.



And last two items that I got ate by Insight. And this shampoo and leave in treatment are not for me. I got it for my friend because she basically fired her hair, and her hair is breaking, and falling out she created most of her hair but still is falling out a bit more than usual lucky she stopped using heat tools. So I got hair loss shampoo , and leave in treatment, and I read really good reviews about insight shampoos, also you can use leave in treatment for making your hair stronger which is amazing. I think shampoo was around 500 rsd and leave in treatment was bit price around 1000 rsd.
Also another great thing about this shampoo and leave in treatment is that they are parabens free, silicone free.



That's all for today's post cuties. I hope you enjoyed leave a comment, and tell me are you looking forward for fall season, and also what do you like about fall? I like reading books drinking hot coco also it gets a bit colder so I can wear sweaters, scarves... xxxo

Also don't forget to follow my blog via google friend connect to stay tuned.
Also like my Facebook page
and Instagram 
xxxo Alexis 

Song of the day: Tove Lo Not On Drugs

You Might Also Like

1 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram