AVON haul

13:54:00

Hey cutie! How are you today? In today's post I am going to show you stuff that I recently ordered from AVON. I f you followed my blog for a while you know that I love AVON products especially face masks, and body care products. So let's see what I got.


First, item that I got is teasing brush. I love this brush, because its better than using a comb because when you tease your hair with a comb you are breaking you hair, and you are left with frizzy hair. I only use this brush to get just a tiny bit of volume nothing like crazy, and plus it supper affordable I think I paid around 450 rsd. 



Next, I got 4 face masks. Well I love face mask I do face masks every single  day ofc different one. I mean who doesn't love face masks? I got Revitalising retreat peel off mask, because I am big fan of pell of masks. Second one is Amazonian treasures this one smells like heaven. Third one is Heavenly hydration I got this one because my skin is getting dryer, and masks with olive oil are the best for dry skin. And last one is Perfectly purifying with dead sea minerals this one reminds me on mud mask that I recently bought in Lilly you can see on my facebook page. And yea all the masks that I got you are definitely going to find some of them in my favorites.






If you buy AVON products you know that they have amazing deals. This time they had real on body mist, lotion and shower gel, and I just couldn't resist. I got cosy vanilla and sandalwood scent. You know that I love vanilla, and this scent its perfect for this sweater weather smells like cold weather hot chocolate like Holidays so big thumb up for Avon and their scents. If You are looking for affordable body mist shower gels etc AVON has the best deals, and scents.




And last thing that I got is bronzer and blush duo. I got this because I travel a lot, and I ate to bring blush, and bronzer when I travel I want to take less stuff so this combo is perfect, and I don't remember last time that I bought make up item from AVON so we ll se how it goes. First impression is great I like packaging!



And that's all for this post cuties! I hope you enjoyed leave a comment and tell me do you like AVON? Also dont forget to follow my blog via google friend connect , and also like my facebook page, and follow me on instagram 
XXXO
Alexis

Sonf of the day: Taylor Swift  Red



You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram