My Favourite perfumes CHANEL,CK,Chloé

09:18:00

Hey cutie! How are you today? Today's post is going to be my top 5 favourite perfumes. I love perfumes I collect perfumes I buy perfumes all the time. And I decided to share my favourite with you. So lets see my favourites.




Number 5.

 On fifth place is not CHANEL No 5. It's Calvin Klein downtown. I got this perfume in July before I left for Paris. I was wearing it a lot during summer, because it's one of those light perfumes that you can wear everyday. I imagine girl with a beautiful floral dress wearing this perfumes in a beautiful summer day.



Number 4.

On fourth place its Rose De Chloe. I bought this one on the airport. It came in set of 3 perfumes, and I liked this one the most the other two I gave away to my friends. If you love smell of fresh roses, and you like to walk through rose garden this is perfect perfumes for you. I like this perfume very much. I got the most compliment wearing this perfume. I imagine beautiful girl with rosy cheeks and beautiful smile waiting for her boyfriend in a beautiful cafe in Paris. Definitely if you want to make first impression on your first date wear this perfume.


Number 3.

On third place is one of my old time favourites Alien by Thierry Mugler. This perfume is strong very strong. I was wearing it almost everyday, and at some point I got really tired of that smell, but I still love it. I believe that I used over 7 bottle of this perfume. I also bought one in Paris, and bottle of this perfume is amazing hey really did good job. I imagine very strong powerful woman wearing this perfume. She is the boss, and she is in charge of everything.


Number 2 

On second place is of course Coco Mademoiselle. I recently got this perfume. actually my friend got it for me, but I used this perfume before, and I am obsessed. This is lighter more younger version of CHANEL No 5. I imagine popular girl in high school wearing this perfume. She is sweet with her long blonde hair, and gorgeous pink lips. She is a bit mysterious, and she is always smiling.


Number 1.

And finally in the first place is ofc CHANEL No 5. I know everyone is going to say how can you wear this perfume its for old ladies. Well first of all I love this perfume. Second yes it very strong very powerful, but people smell it, and they don t even spray it, and they are it s bad perfume. Well pray it leave it for 10 20 min, and after that you are going to be wow this perfume is amazing. Yes I was like that omg CHANEL No 5 I don t like it. But my Mom had his perfume, and one day I sprayed it a bit on my arm left it for 15 min when I smelled it it was totally different perfume, and I recently bought it. Well I got eau premiere because I love No 5 but eau premier is a bit lighter. I imagine woman with her CHANEL 2.55 bag, and sunglasses walking in Paris, and she likes to have a glass of wine after work in a Parisian cafe she is part of Cafe Society.


That's all for this post cuties. I hope you enjoyed leave a comment and tell me your favourite perfume?
Also don't forget to follow my blog with google friend connect to stay updated
also don't forget to follow me on instagram, and like my facebook page.

XXXO
Alexis 

Sonf of the day: Sia Fire meet Gasoline









You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram