MAC Pro Longwear blush review & swatch

10:05:00

Hi kitties! Welcome back to my blog. I hope you are all doing well. Today's post is going to be review of MAC pro longwear blush that I bought in Paris. Merry Christmas eve to everyone who celebrates orthodox Christmas. So let's start.

Ćao mačići! Dobrodošli nazad na moj blog. Nadam se da ste dobro. Današnji post će biti recenzija MAC pro longwear rumenila koje sam kupila u Parizu. Srećno Badnje veče svima koji slave pravoslavni Božić. Pa počnimo.



I bought this blush in MAC when I was in Paris. Actually I wanted to  return studio fix powder,
because I bought wrong shade. Unfortunately they didn't have studio fix in my shade, so the girl asked me if I want to choose something else. I decided to get blush. I believe that price of this blush is 25 euros. You get 6 gram of product, and it comes in standard black MAC box, and packaging is standard gorgeous MAC packaging.

Ovo MAC rumenilo sam kupila kada sam bila u Parizu. Zapravo sam želela da vratim MAC studio fix puder, zato što sam kupila pogrešnu nijansu. Nažalost nisu imali studio fix u mojoj nijansi, pa me je devojka koja je radila pitala da izaberem nešto drugo. Odlučila sam da uzmem rumenilo. Mislim da je cena 25 eura. Dobijate 6 grama proizoda, i dolazi u standardnoj crnoj MAC kutiji, i pakovanje je standardno predivno crno MAC pakovanje.




I bought shade stay pretty. Its light light baby pink shade. Its very light, and it goes perfect with someone who has very light skin tone. I wear it regularly, because I love this light pink shade. This blush is perfect for no make up make up look, and it non fading so you don't need to touch up during day. This is definitely for day time look, or natural look, perfect for someone who just started wearing make up. This blush is  long lasting, 6 hours when I don't wear primer, when I wear primer it can go up to 9 hours which is more than amazing. Next time when you are in MAC or at MAC counter try this blush.

Kupila sam nijansu stay pretty. To je svetla svetla baby pink nijansa. Veoma je svetla i savršeno je za nekog sa jako svetlim tenom. Ja ga nosim redovno, zato što obožavam ovu svetlu pink nijansu. Ovo rumeilo je savršeno za no make up make up izgled, takodje ne bledi, pa ne trebate da ga popravljate u toku dana. Ovo je definitivno rumenilo za dnevni izgled, ili prirodni izgled, savršeno za nekog ko je tek počeo da se šminka. Ovo rumenilo je dugotrajno , 6 sati kada ne nemam prajmer na licu, kada imam prajmer traje id do 9 sati, što je i više nego neverovatno. Sledećeg puta kada ste u MAC radnji, ili MAC štandu probajte ovo rumenilo. 



I hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment, and tell me your favourite blush?
Also don't forget to follow my blog via google friend connect to stay updated, and be part of cuties family.
Also don't forget to like my fb page, and follow me instagram so we can chat!

Nadam se da ste uživali. Ostavite komentar i recite mi vaše omiljeno rumenilo? 
Takodje ne zaboravite da pratite blog prko google friend connecta da ostanete u toku i budite deo porodice slatkiša,
Takodje ne zaboravite da lajkujete moju fb stranicu i da me pratite me na instagramu da bi četovali! 

XXXO
Alexis



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This blush looks amazing. I don't have any MAC products and I really should invest in the brand!

    Mika | La French Connection

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Thank you for comment. I recommend you to get MAC products they are really really good.

      Избриши
  2. I really like that colour! Cool review! I'd say it's nice to see it on your skin, because it looks a bit different than in its packaging (I think it looks even better on skin).

    ОдговориИзбриши

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram