The most beautiful store in Paris

13:43:00


What do you get when you mix classic French architecture with Apple minimalism? You guessed right, you get the most beautiful store in Paris. I remember when Apple announced that they are gonna open new store in Champs élysée and I remember how excited I was. Finally, I decided that I need Apple watch which was the best decision that I made this year. That was a great excuse to visit this amazing store. the store gets so much natural light in it’s beyond amazing everything inside is in classic minimalistic Apple style and of course, all the employees are extremely nice and helpful and no matter if you are there to buy something or just look they will chat with you. I captured a nice video that is on my youtube channel that you can go and watch and see what I’m talking about. I hope you enjoy xo 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram