ZARA online mini haul

11:34:00

Hey, everyone! Welcome back to my blog long time no post. I'm so sorry that the past few months were a bit crazy. I was doing my two-month internship in Spain and I'm finally home still settling in and decorating and reorganizing my apartment. In today's mini video that is on my youtube channel, you can see some stuff that I picked from ZARA. It was my first time ordering online and I must say I prefer it ordering online much easier. I also, used pick up in store option because I was going to Barcelona anyway and everything went smooth so A plus for everything. I hope you enjoy my new video and also, tell me to do you like shopping online?







You Might Also Like

2 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram