Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation review

10:08:00

Hi cuties! How are you today? In today's post I'm going to do review of Make up forever ultra HD foundation. I am gonna tel you what I like about it what I don't like where you can get it price.

I bought this foundation when I was in Belgrade. I bought in Sephora, and I paid 5530 rsd. It comes in black box that  says make up forever , and HD which stands for High definition foundation.


Bottle is okay its okay its very practical for traveling, and I like because it comes with a pump so you can control how much product you are going to put. 




Before I bought this foundation I didn't quite use foundations. Only foundations that I used before were Dior and CHANEL. But I stopped using CHANEL because my skin at that time was very oily , and when I put foundation after like 1h my skin looks like pizza. So i started using BB cream instead, and they are perfect if you don't want heavy look. And my skin changed it was dry, and `foundation that I used started cracking even if i put 2 layers I looked like crocodile. i decided that it's time to fond foundation that I am going to use, and that s going to be great for my skin etc. I was reading a lot of reviews before I bought this foundation, and all reviews that I read were positive so I said to my self i am buying it. I really like texture of foundation its not too oily or it's not too creamy it's perfect balance of both. One layers is enough to cover all imperfections that you have on your face with only one layer if you are going for everyday look or natural look. it's buildable so you can add as many layers as you like to. If I want to look really flawless I always add two layers thats enough for me to make my skin like it's been photoshopped. My foundation is in shade 118 flesh. Its very natural looking its not perfect shade for my skin tone, because I have pink tone to my skin, and its very hard to find foundation that is going to match my skin flawlessly. 

That's all for today's post. I hope you enjoyed leave a comment, and tell me your favorite foundation?

Don't forget to follow my blog via google friend connect to stay updated with new posts.
Also don't forget to follow me on instagram ,and like my facebook page.

XXXO
Alexis

Song of the day: Ariana Grande Focus






You Might Also Like

0 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram