Victoria's secret & Bath & Body works haul via Komsinica Sikret plus Louis Vuitton "volez, Voguez, Voyagez".

05:50:00

Hey cuties! Welcome back to my blog. I hope you are doing well. So it's December 31th & this is my last post for this year. I must say this year had a lot of ups & downs, but in the end I am very happy. So I decided last post to be haul from one & only Komsinica Sikret. If you follow my blog from beginning you know that I wrote lots of post about her, and her amazing work. So lets see what I bought this time.

Ćao slatkiši. Dobrodošli nazad na moj blog. Nadam se da ste dobro. 31 Decembar je i ovo je moji zadnji post za ovu godinum Ova godina je imala dosta uspona i padova, ali na kraju sam veoma srećna. Zato sam odlucčila da zadni post budu noviteti od jedne jedine Komšinice Sikret. Ako pratite moj blog od početka znate da sam pisala dosta postova u vezi nje, i njenog divnog posla.



This time I decided to buy one product from Victorias secret & one product from Bath & Body works. Can we take a moment, and look who cute is new Victorias secret bag.

Ovog puta sam odlučila da kupim jedan proizovd iz Victorie sikret, i jedan proizvod iz Bath & Body worksa. Možemo da zastanemo za trenutak i vidimo koliko je sltka nova Vicotria Sikret kesa.



From Victorias secret I bought small platte that has eyeshadows, bronzers, and four lipsticks shades. This time I got palette that has shimmery shadows. They are more pigmented than I expected so good Victorias secret. I didn't try lip colours yet, and I like shade of bronzer.

Iz Victorie Sikret sam kupila malu paletu koja ima senke, bronzer, i četiri ruža. Ovog puta sam kupila plaetu sa sedfastim senkama. I pigmentovanije su nego što sam očekivala tako dobar posao Victoria Sikret. Nisam probala ruževe još uvek, ali mi se dopada nijansa bronzera.




From Bath & Body works I bought travel size body mist. I liked them more, because I always carry body mist with me & this one is perfect size. I bought velvet sugar. This smell is very warm & cozy very sweet reminds me on fireplace, hot coco , books & winter in general. Reminds me a bit of sugar plum & vanilla by Avon. So If you are like me & love sugary sweet scents you will love this body mist.

Iz Bath & Body worksa sam kupila mali travel size body mist. Njih više volim, zato što uvek nosim body mist sa sobom, i ovaj je savršene veličine. Kupila sam velvet sugar, Ovaj miris je veoma topao, i udoban veoma sladak podseća me na kamnim, vruć coco, knjigem i zimu. Podseća me malo na sugar plum & vanilla od Avona. Ako ste kao ja, i volite sećerasto, slatke mirise volećete te ovaj body mist.



Also  I am going to put photos from Louis Vuitton "volez, Voguez, Voyagez" exhibition.

Takodje ću postaviti fotografije sa  Louis Vuitton "volez, Voguez, Voyagez" egzibicije.





















I hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment, and tell me your New year's resolutions  ?
Also don't forget to follow my blog via google friend connect to stay updated, and be part of cuties family.
Also don't forget to like my fb page, and follow me instagram so we can chat!

Nadam se da ste uživali. Ostavite komentar i recite mi Novogodišnje odluke ?
Takodje ne zaboravite da pratite blog prko google friend connecta da ostanete u toku i budite deo porodice slatkiša,
Takodje ne zaboravite da lajkujete moju fb stranicu i da me pratite me na instagramu da bi četovali! 

XXXO
Alexis








You Might Also Like

4 comments

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram