Paris Haul Beauty Fashion & Tech

08:51:00

Hey, cuties! Welcome back to my blog, I hope you are all doing well if you are on my blog for the first time I wish you very warm welcome. First, I want to wish you Happy New Year and I hope you spent your holidays well. In today's post, I’m going to show you what I bought when I visited Paris. I hope you are going to like this post, now let’s see what I bought this time.

Ćao slatkiši! Dobrodošli nazad na moj blog, nadam se da ste svi dobro, ako ste po prvi put na mom blogu želim vam najtopliju dobrodošlicu. Prvo želim vam srećnu i uspešnu Novu godinu nadam se da ste lepo proveli praznike. U današnjem postu ću vam pokazati šta sam kupila kada sam posetila Pariz. Nadam se da će vam se ovaj post dopasti, ada da vidimo šta sam ovog puta sve kupila.




First, let’s start with makeup because that is the most interesting part. 

First, we have products from Makeup forever. These products were actually a present from my friend that works at makeup forever. I got setting powder, ultra HD foundation, and two gorgeous lipsticks. For now, I only tried the foundation and I must say I now see why all beauty YouTubers are in love with this foundation. I’m going to do a full review for this foundation when I try it out a bit more so that I can form my full opinion. First impressions are amazing. 

Next, we have some Kat Von D products. As you all know we can finally enjoy Kat Von D products in Europe and like everyone else I’m very happy about that. I bought two products and one of them is lock it concealer and the other one is a liquid lipstick in shade Lolita. I tried them both and they are both amazing. If you are looking for a good high-end concealer that is going to cover even the darkest circle I suggest you try Kat Von D you won’t be disappointed. Also, can we take a moment and appreciate gorgeous packaging. It’s really artistic and I love the fact that Kat Von D her self-designs all packagings for her products. Price of concealer I believe was around 24 euros and lipstick was 19. What is also great there is a lot of shades for concealers and lipsticks too and that tells you that this brand thinks about all customers which are a big plus for me. 

Last,  product is famous benefit hoola bronzer. I was always avoiding to buy this product because it was too small and too expensive, but benefit had amazing gifts sets for the new year when for 15 euros you get small hoola bronzer and cute little bracelet. I decided okay let’s try it out and now I am addicted. This bronzer is so pigmented it blends perfectly it doesn’t fade or change color during the day. It’s worth every single penny. I’m definitely gonna buy full size when I finish using this small one. I realised that it’s better to sometimes buy one great product instead of few good. One of my New years resolutions is to stop buying stuff that I don’t; need and actually save money. I sold most of my makeup collection because I had too too much make up and also decided to try minimalism so I can talk about that too if you are instead in that. I can talk how can you declutter your life a little, defintly et me know if you want post like that.

Prvo, ćemo početi sa šminkom zato što je ujedno i najzanimljiviji deo. 

Prvo, imamo proizvode od brenda makeup forever. Ovi proizvodi su zapravo bili poklon od moje drage prijateljice koja radi za makeup forever. Dobila sam puder za setovanje, ultra hd stick podlogu i dva predivna karmina. Za sada sam samo probala podlogu i moram priznti da me je jako oduševila i shvatila sam zašto svi beauty youtuberi vole ovu podlogu. Uradću detaljnu recenziju za ovu podlogu kada je isprobam još par puta i formiram mišljenje. Na prvu loptu mi se jako dopala. 

Zatim , imamo Kat von D proizvode. Kao što već svi znate napokon možemo kupiti Kat Von D proizvode u Evropi i to me kao i sve ostale jako raduje. Ja sam kupila dva proizvoda u pitanju su lock it korektor i tečni ruž u nijansi lollita. Probala sam oba proizovda i jako su mi se dopali. Ako tražite dobar high end korekotr koji će pokriti i jako crne podočnjake predlažem vam da isprobate Kat Von D lock it korektor nećete se razočarati. Takoje da li možemo da zastanemo i divimo se pakovanju. Pakovanje je stvarno umetnički odradjeno i jako mi se dopada činjenica da Kat Von D dizajnira pakovanja za sve svoje proizvode. Cena ovog korektora je čini i se negde oko 24 eura, dok je cena tečnog ruža 19 eura.  Takodje još jedna jako lepa činjenica je to da i korekotri i ruževi imaju jako puno nijansi koje će svakom odgovarati, što je jako lepo kada brend misli o svim svojim potrošačima.

Zadnji, proizvod je benefit hoola bronzer. Iskrena da budem jako sam zaobilazila ovaj proizvod iz razloga što je pakovanje jako malo i jako skupo, ali benefit je imao jako lepe setove za praznike, jedan set se sastojao iz malog hoola brozera i narukvice i koštao je 15 eura. Odličila sam se da ga probam i sada sam azvisnik od ovog bronzera. Ovaj bronzer je jako pigmentovan i jako lako se blenda ne menja boju niti izbledi tokom dana. Vredi svaki uloženi dinar. Definitivno ću kupiti full size proizvod kada potrošim ovo malo pakovanje. Shavtila sam da je ponekad bolje kupiti jedan jako dobar high end  proizvod umesto nekoliko dobrih drogerijskih. Jedan od mojih novogodišnjih rezolucija je da prestanem da kupujem proizvode koji mi nisu potrebni i da pokušam da uštedim novac. Većinu proizvoda iz moje makeup kolekcije koje nisam koristila sma prodala pošto sam imal i previše i odlučila sam se da probam minimalizam, mogu o tome da napišem post ako vas interesuje. Mogu da pišem kako možete organizovati i reorganizovati život definitivno pišite u komentarima ako ste zaintersovani.




Now let's move on to skin\ body care. 

First, we have products from the amazing body shop. There were some Christmas gift boxes like every year for Holidays. I bought a set of 3 little body jars of butter and set of hand cream and lip balm. I used body shop products in the past and I really like them. Body butter smell amazing my favorite is British rose. Body butter set was 15 euros and hand cream and lip balm set were 10 euros.

Next, we have Caudalie travel exclusive hydration set. I bought this set at duty-free at the airport. I was looking for new moisturizers and serums because I run out of my old ones, and I saw this set for 43 euros. For serum, moisturizer, and grape water it’s okay price because one Caudalie serum in Lilly is about 40 euros so this was more than a good deal. I started using them immediately and I’m going to do a review when I finish using them. My first impressions were that they don’t smell the best, but they definitely hydrate. 

Of course, we have some Victoria’s Secret. I mean how can I skip Victoria's Secret at the airport that just impossible. Like always I bought somebody mists. I bought three for 32 ( which is their ‘sale’ a.k.a you can always buy them in bulk like that). Scents that I bought are Love Spell high went to my bestie and other two are Secret charm and aqua kiss. Aqua Kiss and Secret Charm are very fresh smells especially Aqua kiss, when I shower in the morning I always spray some aqua kiss and I smell fresh all day long. 

Last, body\ skin care products is by LUSH. I decided to finally buy their show jelly. I bought scent snowman and I must be honest I didn’t  try it out but when I do I’m going to do a review because this product is interesting. I believe the price for this help was around 6 euros. 


Next, we have a perfume that I also bought in duty-free. It’s Cholé Eau rose. This perfume brings so many memories and on me it stays really long time. I guess my skin likes the smell of rose because all of the rose scented product goes perfectly with my skin. Defiantly check this perfume out when you are in Sephora or any other perfumery. 

Sada da predjemo na negu lica i tela.

Prvo, imamo proizvode iz body shopa. Imali su zanimljivi Božićne setove za praznike. Ja sma kupila set u kojem je došlo tri mala body buttera i ser sa kremom za ruke i labelom. Pre sma oristia bofy shop rpizvode i jako su mi se dopali. Body butteri prelepo mirišu moj omiljeni miris je British rose. Set sa body butterima je bio 15 eura a set kreme za ruke i labela 10 eura. 

Zatim, imamo Caudalie travel exclusive hydration set. Ovaj set sam cupola u duty free shop na aerodromu. Tražila sam kremu i serum s obzirom da sam prošle potroišila i ugledala sam oval set za 43 eura. Za serum, kremu i  grape water ( vodu od groždja) je okay cena s obzirom da jedan serum u lilith kosta sko 40 eura tak da je ova set bio jako dobra investicija. Odmah sam krenula da ga koristim i uradiću detaljnu recenziju kada ih potrošim. Moj prvi utisak je da ne mirišu najlepše, ali e zovu ga dzabe set za hidrataciju.

Naravno da imamo i Victoriu secret. Mislim kako mogu da putuje mavionom a da ne kuoim ništa u victoriji secret  to je prosto nemoguće. Kao i uvek imaju akciju 3 za 32 eura navodno na rasprodaji koja trajem tokom clele godine. Ovog puta sam izabrla Love Spell, Secret Charm i Aqua Kiss. Aqau Kiss obožavam kada se ujutru istuširam da naprskam na sebe i imam tja prelpi I just showerd miris tokom celog dana. 

Last, proizvod koji imam za negu tela jeste LUSH jelly za tušitanje. Kupila sam miris snowman i na svu žalost ga još uvek nisam isprobala. Kada ga budem isprobala uradiću recenziju pošto je ovo jako zanimljiv proizvod. 

Zatim, imamo parfem koji sam kupila u duty free shopu. U pitnaju Chloé eau rose. Ovaj parfem mi vraća dosta sećanja i jako je postojan na mojoj koži. Predpostavljam da moja koža obožava miris ruže s obzirom da svi proizvodi koji sadrže i mirišu na ružu jako prijaju mojoj koži. Definitivno pomirišite ovaj parfem kada idete u Spehoru ili bilo koju drugu parfimeriju.







Well, we are finally at my favorite part which is tech. I must say I really got into tech during last year and I plan on posting more tech post on my blog and my youtube channel. This year I upgraded to iPhone X. I know I bought a new phone last year, but I needed the second phone and you guys know that I m huge Apple fan, and also I deep into Apple ecosystem so I decided to stay in. Of course, full review with price and everything for this phone is going really really soon. 


Another product that I bought at Apple is Otter box statement phone case. IF you are looking for a really protective case, but at the same time you don’t want your phone to be too big defiantly check out Otter Box products. They have cases for everyone and they are super protective. Price of this case was 40 euros which is a bit much considering that I usually buy cases of eBay for few dollars, but if you don’t buy 30 cases for your phone like me and you are okay with one definitely checkout this case. p.s Illuminati pop socket is from eBay. 

Napokon smo stigli dela, a to je tehnologija. Moram reći da sam se jako jako zainteresovala za tehnologiju u proteklih godinu dana i planiramda nešto više pišem  i snimam o tehnologiji i prizvodima koje sam probala. Ove godine sam se upgradeovala na iPhoneX. Znam da sma prošle godine kupila nov telefon, ali drugi telefon mi je bio jako potreban i kao što znate ja sam veliki Apple fan i uložila sam dosta novca unjihov eco system i odlučila sam se da tu i ostanem. Naravno recenzija telefona će uskoro biti na blogu.

Još jedan proivod koji sam kupila u Apple radnji je Otter box statement maska za telefon. Ako tražite masku koja će vam zaštiti telfon, a da pritom telefon ne bude tri puta veći onda definitivno pogledajte Otter box proizvode. Imaju makse za svakoga koje jako jako dobro štite telefon. Cena maske koju sam ja kupila je bila 40 eura što je na skupljoj strani, ali ako nsite kao ja i imate prek o30 maski za telefon, a dovoljna vam je samo jedna onda trebate uložiti novac u jednu dobru maksu koja će vam dosta dugo trajati. p.s illuminati popsocket je kupljen na ebayu.







Now we are in the Fashion part. I must say this time I bought really nice stuff for an amazing price. I actually did some little outfits post so I hope you like them. 

First, I bought a pair of sneakers. They are by Adidas unfortnelty I don’t know the name of the model. Well, I know what you mean its winter why are you buying sneakers. Well, reason number one is they were on amazing sale. Reason number two I love sneakers and reason number three they are extremely comfortable. I paid 63 euros for this pair and before that, they were around 100 which is an amazing deal. I bought them at sneaker store called courir in Paris. You pretty much have their store all around Paris and you can check out their website for amazing deals. 

Next, we have sweater collection from H&M. I was amazing by the prices of theses sweaters. I paid from 10 to 15 euros. I think black sweater was 15 euros. Quality for the price is amazing and they are so comfy and cozy. 

I also bought huge huge wallet from Zara. You can see it in pics. It was around 25 euros, but this wallet is so huge it can fit a lot both of my phones and passport and only and all of my cards. I sometime wear it like a little bag because it’s so huge and gorgeous. 

Last, clotting item is my new jacket. I paid quite a lot for this jacket around 150 euros on sale I know that is a lot for sale but it was 300 euros which is more than crazy, but quality of this jacket is so amazing that all the other jacket can’t come close too. This jacket is so warm that I think I can’t wear it because it gets too too hot and this winter is quiet warm. I bought it in one store that is unforently closing and everything was on sale 50 precent off. The store is closed now and I so sad because small business that have a top quality products are dissapering. This jacket will last a long time like long long time and I don’t regret spending that much one for one piece of clothing. 

Sada som stigli na deo o modi. Moram reći da sma našla jako lepe stvari po jako pristupačnim cenama. Takodje imam slike outifta sa stvarima koje sam kupila tako da se nadam da će vam se dopasti. 

Prva, stvar koju sam kupila jesu patike. Bred koji sam kupila je adidas , ali na svu žalost ne znam koji je model u pitanju. ZNam da se pitate zašto sam kupila patike u sred zime, prvi razlog je zato što su bile na sniženju kome nije lako odoleti.  Razlog broj dva je obožavam patike, razlog broj tri je da su extra udobne.  Platila sma ih 63 eura, a pre sniženja su bile negde oko 100 eura. Kupila sam ih u radnji koja se zove courir. Ovu radnju imate svuda u Parizu. 

Zatim, imamo džempere iz H&M-a. Oduševila me je cena ovih džempera. Platila sam od 10 do 15 eura po komadu. Jedino je cani bio 15 eura ostala dava su bila po 10 eura. Kvalitet za ovu cenk je svaršenstvo.

Takodje sam u Zari kupila novčanik koji možete pogledati na fotografijama. Platila sam ga 25 eura, ali je ovaj novčanik ogroman mogu stati oba telfona pasoš novac i kartice. Nekada ga nosim i kao pismo tašnu pošto je dosta veliki i dosta toga stane unutra. 

Zadnji, komad odeće koji sam kupila jeste jakna. Platila sam je 150 eura na rasprodaji šro je jako mnogo za jaknu, ali pre rasprodaje je bila 300 eura što je jako mnogo novca za jednu jaku, ali kvalitet ove jakne je neverovatan. Ova jakna je toliko topla da ne mogu da je nosim s obzirom da je ova zima jako topla. Kupila sam je u radnji koja se na svu žalost zatvrala i sve je bilo na rasprodaji od 50 posto. Na svu žalost radnja je danas zatvorena i jako mi je žao kada vidim da mali brendovi sa ultra kvalitetnom odećom propadaju. Ova jakna će mi trajati jako jako jako dugo i ne žalim uopšte uložen novac.






That’s all for this post cuties! I hope you enjoyed, leave a comment and tell me what you bought recently? 

To je sve za ovaj post slatkiši! Nadam se da van se dopao, ostavite momentar i recite mi šta ste pupilli u skorije vreme? 



Takodje ne zaboravite da lajkujete moju fb stranicu i da me pratite me na instagramu da bi četovali! 




Also don't forget to follow my blog via google friend connect to stay updated, and be part of cuties family.







You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Don’t remember what I’ve recently bought, probably gifts for Christmas to someone. You’ve done some great finds :-)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Great post dear.

    New post on my blog
    https://smallwomenscorner.blogspot.rs

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Just recently went to Ulta and stocked up on Stilla eyeshadows. Happy you got a Lush product. I am so obsessed!

    ОдговориИзбриши

You should checkout this

My experience at CHANEL in Barcelona

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In today’s post, I’m going to tell you about my experience in CHANEL. It was my first time buying a...

For business

Име

Имејл адреса *

Порука *

Page views

Instagram